[csaa-forum] iCinema Digital Media Seminar - now with Date! (Wednesday May 30)

Andrew Murphie andrew.murphie at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:57:50 CST 2007

First in the new iCinema Digital Media Seminar Series at UNSW -

The challenges and contributions of digital media to the history of
contemporary art
Anne-Marie DUGUET

Professor at the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne

Wednesday May 30, 6pm
Room 327
Level 3, Robert Webster Building
University of New South Wales, Anzac Parade, Kensington

(map - http://www.facilities.unsw.edu.au/Maps/maps.html)

The iCinema Digital Media Seminar Series is presented by the iCinema
Research Centre, the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, the College of
Fine Arts and the Faculty of Engineering, University of New South Wales.

--
"I thought I had reached port; but I seemed to be cast
back again into the open sea" (Deleuze and Guattari, after Leibniz)

Dr Andrew Murphie - Senior Lecturer
School of Media, Film and Theatre, University of New South Wales, Sydney,
Australia, 2052
web:http://media.arts.unsw.edu.au/andrewmurphie/mysite/index.html
fax:612 93856812 tlf:612 93855548 email: a.murphie at unsw.edu.au
room 311H, Webster Building