[csaa-forum] Publicity Officer Position Vacant

Belinda Morrissey Belinda.Morrissey at canberra.edu.au
Mon Nov 27 14:45:33 CST 2006

Dear All,

It is with regret that I announce the coming resignation of our Publicity
Officer, Angi Buettner. She has done a fantastic job in this position, and
we welcome proposals from anyone who would like to fill her shoes. If you
feel this person is you, come to the AGM during the conference and let us
know.

The duties of the position are as follows:

Publicity officer

The CSAA publicity officer is appointed by the CSAA executive.

The duties of the Publicity officer are:
    €     To find public debates on matters relevant to the Cultural Studies
          Association of Australasia
    €     To source CSAA members qualified to speak on these matters
    €     To prepare and send press releases on behalf of the CSAA
          commenting on those matters.
    €     To manage the CSAA-Forum email discussion list and promote
          Cultural Studies discussion on it.

Cheers,

Belinda.
(Secretary CSAA)

Dr Belinda Morrissey
Lecturer in Communication and Media Studies
School of Professional Communication
Division of Communication and Education
University of Canberra
Bruce ACT 2601
Ph: 61 2 62012644
Fax: 61 2 62012630
Building 1C141
Australian Government Higher Education
Registered Provider CRICOS: #00212K

NOTICE & DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential or copyright material and are for the attention of the
addressee only.  If you have received this email in error please notify us
by email reply and delete it from your system.  The University of Canberra
email.