[csaa-forum] CSAA Web Survey

Laurie Johnson johnsonl at usq.edu.au
Fri Nov 17 11:32:04 CST 2006

Dear CSAA members,

We are considering making some changes to the appearance and
functionality of the CSAA web site and to help us with this process, the
CSAA executive invites you to provide us with some feedback on your
experience of the site during the last 12 months. Please send us your
answers to the following few questions and we also welcome any
additional feedback or suggestions you may wish to pass on.

You can send your responses in an email direct to the web manager,
Laurie Johnson, at johnsonl at usq.edu.au

1. Do you regularly log in using your CSAA username and password?
2. Do you have the CSAA site bookmarked, or do you use a link from
another site?
3. Do you usually arrive at the home page, or do you use a bookmark to a
page within the site?
4. Which pages on the site would you say you visit most often?
5. Which pages would you visit rarely if ever at all?
6. How often would you visit the CSAA site (once a week, once a month,
less frequently)?
7. Do you have any suggestions for ways in which the CSAA site could be
improved in terms of providing value to you as a member of the CSAA?

Thanks in advance for your responses, as these will help us understand
how best to suit the requirements of our membership base.