[csaa-forum] adele horin looking for researchers to have in put into a series of articles

Catharine Lumby catharine.lumby at arts.usyd.edu.au
Sun Oct 15 14:49:43 CST 2006

Adele Horin, a very senior  and extremely thoughtful, Sydney Morning
Herald journalist is looking for input from researchers working on the
effect of new technologies on our sense of identity and our
relationships. She's going to be looking very broadly across the social
and cultural spectrum - topics may include anything from the effect of
the internet on how people form relationships to technologies related to
fertility. Anyone working in a related area is invited to contact Adele
by email - she's just beginning her research and is very keen to tap
into the best expertise in the field

Her email address is ahorin at smh.com.au