[csaa-forum] Error - sorry - please ignore last post

Paul Magee paul.magee at canberra.edu.au
Wed Aug 9 14:41:33 CST 2006

Dear all,

Sorry. I just invited the entire CSAA and friends to participate in the
executive¹s next teleconference by putting the wrong email group into my
email and pressing send. 300+ people on the same phone line! Please don¹t
take offence if I rescind the invitation.

But we¹ll let you know what happens.

Hope your day¹s going well

All the best

Paul

Dr. Paul Magee

President, Cultural Studies Association of Australasia
Lecturer in Creative Reading
School of Creative Communication
University of Canberra
ACT 2601

Australian Government Higher Education (CRICOS)
Registered Provider number: #00212K

Re:

Dear all,

Please find attached the document telling you how to participate in the
conference call. I¹ve pasted the content below, but it looks a lot nicer in
pdf.

Get in touch if there¹s any confusions.

Looking forward to chatting again on Friday.

Best

Paul