[csaa-forum] Anyone for a conference?

Mark Davis davismr at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jul 31 12:07:51 CST 2006

Sorry I missed this earlier, but replying as the only OzProspect
member on the list, we just don't have the resources at the moment -
everything goes to the fellows and is granted to us on that basis by
foundations, so a conference would require a new round of squeezing
blood out of the Oz philanthropic stone (pebble), and we'd probably
rather spend the money on new fellows anyway . . .

Best
Mark
--
Mark Davis