[csaa-forum] Request to complete Key Ingredients of Collaboration survey

Melanie McKenzie melanie at econnect.com.au
Wed Jun 28 14:17:57 CST 2006

Apologies for cross-posting…

Hello,

If you have participated in collaborative research, education or other activities, we need your views on collaboration, particularly within and between the Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (HASS) sector and Science, Technology, Engineering and Medicine (STEM) sector.

We would like you to complete a survey designed to test the key ingredients to successful collaboration.

The survey is the final part of the most comprehensive and in-depth examination of collaboration in Australia to date.  Funded by the Department of Education, Science and Training (DEST), the project examines and tests information gathered through focus groups, interviews, a qualitative database and a review of the literature.

Complete the survey on-line
Click on   http://www.chass.org.au

Or copy the following url into your internet browser:  http://www.chass.org.au

Once you have arrived at the CHASS homepage, please click on “Click here to begin the survey” under the Key Ingredients for Collaboration section near the top of the page.

You should address this survey with a collaborative project in mind. This survey will take about 15-20 minutes to complete

How the survey will be used
The information you provide will be used to develop recommendations for supporting successful collaboration. It will be published in October this year.

Win some wine or ABC products
To encourage you to complete the survey you will also have three chances to win a dozen bottles of quality Australian wine or win a voucher for the ABC shop to an equivalent amount.

Difference with first survey
If you did a previous survey on this project, we would still like you to complete this survey. The first survey was designed to gather general information about collaboration. This survey is different in that it is a quantitative survey designed to test key ingredients.

***Please feel free to pass on this information to other lists, organisations or people you feel might be interested.***

Sincerely,

Prof Malcolm Gillies, CHASS President