[csaa-forum] (no subject)

Howard McNaughton howard.mcnaughton at canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Jan 13 12:05:54 CST 2006

Hi everyone

You may remember that at the very successful 2003 conference in
Christchurch we made a modest profit which we decided to use to reduce
the costs of publication of selected refereed papers.  Our initial
publisher proved unreliable,  and so we switched to the Canterbury
University Press,  which had recently undergone a change to a new,
enlightened management.

One of these books is just published (order form  and flyer attached),
and the other,  The Reinvention of Everyday Life,  is due April.

We are very dependent on library sales,  and so we very much hope that
you will order one--library budgets are still pretty intact at this time
of year!

Thanks,
						--Howard

Howard McNaughton
Head of School of Culture, Literature and Society
University of Canterbury
Te Whare Wananga o Waitaha
PO Box 4800 Christchurch
Aotearoa New Zealand