[csaa-forum] Fwd: please ...

Andrew Murphie a.murphie at unsw.edu.au
Thu Nov 10 08:21:30 CST 2005

that was a joke of course ...
"I thought I had reached port; but I seemed to be cast
back again into the open sea" (Deleuze and Guattari, after Leibniz)

Dr Andrew Murphie - Senior Lecturer
School of Media, Film and Theatre, University of New South Wales,
Sydney, Australia, 2052
web:http://media.arts.unsw.edu.au/andrewmurphie/mysite/index.html
fax:612 93856812 tlf:612 93855548 email: a.murphie at unsw.edu.au
room 311H, Webster Building