[csaa-forum] net Communications sessional lecturer position at University of Melbourne

Samantha Lipscombe s.lipscombe at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 19 09:03:41 CST 2005

Hi

Attached is a position description for a sessional lecturer/subject
coordinator for Net Communications, at The University of Melbourne,
for semester 1 2006.
Would you please circulate to any colleagues you think may be
qualified and interested in this position.

I will also put the position description up on our web page here:
http://www.mediacomm.unimelb.edu.au/  in case the attachment is too
large to email.

Any queries may be directed to me.

Thank you