[csaa-forum] Nick Mirzoeff Visual Culture Conference

Howard McNaughton howard.mcnaughton at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Jun 11 11:38:28 CST 2005

Hi everyone

What is the Contemporary Now?  Visual Culture in the Twenty-first
Century

The Nick Mirzoeff/Carol Mavor one-day Visual Culture conference in
Christchurch on July 23 has drawn a great line-up of papers.  We still
have a few gaps we could fill,  and we're holding the line open for more
abstracts for another week.  Check out the details and registration form
at

http://www.fina.canterbury.ac.nz/visualculture/index.shtml

                                    --Howard

Howard McNaughton

Professor of English

Head of School of Culture, Literature and Society

University of Canterbury

PO Box 4800

Christchurch

Aotearoa New Zealand