[csaa-forum] posting to the list

Melissa Gregg m.gregg at uq.edu.au
Tue May 17 07:26:51 CST 2005

Dear list,

This is a reminder to people wishing to post to this list that to do so
you must first be subscribed to the list yourself and you must also be
sending the message using the email address you originally subscribed
with. The amount of moderation I have to do has increased a lot as the
list has grown (we are now at 476 subscribers) and it would be really
helpful if people could please keep these requirements in mind when
posting, or encouraging colleagues to post.

Could I also reiterate that this mailing list is read internationally
and outside strictly academic circles. To help busy people decide if
your message is immediately relevant please try to write a succinct
subject line that can assist in this effort. As I will be passing this
role on to another CSAA member this year it would help a lot if
everyone is clear how the list works (and that the role will be one
that another person will willingly take on!).

You can always check your details by following the web link that is at
the bottom of forum messages.

Thanks a lot for your ongoing support.

Melissa Gregg (List Miss)

Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Centre for Critical and Cultural Studies
4th Floor, Forgan Smith Tower
University of Queensland 4072
CRICOS provider number: 00025B

ph     61 7 3346 9762