[csaa-forum] Call for Papers - Vital Signs National Conference 2005

Rhonda Smithies rhonda.smithies at rmit.edu.au
Mon May 9 10:58:51 CST 2005

Design and Social Context Portfolio
School of Creative Media National Conference
Vital Signs

Opening: Evening of 7th September, 2005 Conference Dates: 8th & 9th
September, 2005
Venue: The Australian Centre for the Moving Image Federation Square,
Melbourne

A conference presented by RMIT University, School of Creative Media in
conjunction with the Australia Council for the Arts.

Conference Director: Lyndal Jones

Vital Signs is the next event in a series of annual conferences presented by
RMIT University, School of Creative Media.  This year's conference will
focus on the urgent issues for New Media artists relating to both our future
and our past. We are interested in bringing together the key players of new
media art to discover - collectively - new ways forward. We are interested
in reading the Vital Signs.

Please submit an abstract of 300 words,
(www.rmit.edu.au/creativemedia/conference) and a select number of
low-resolution JPEG images or Quicktime, if relevant.  Written material must
be in Word (RTF) and sent to this email address:
pauline.anastasiou at rmit.edu.au by Monday, 23 May, 2005.
A curriculum vitae is required and also a biography of 250 words stating
affiliations (for journal publication). Include your postal address, fax,
telephone, mobile and email (not for publication).

*****

Rhonda Smithies
Secretary, RGS Committee &
Co-Ordinator "Vital Signs" Conference