[csaa-forum] Dates for RQF meeting in your town

Toss Gascoigne director at chass.org.au
Thu Apr 14 18:10:02 CST 2005

Dear csaa-forum

We have just advised our Members - the RQF issue is warming up.

DEST has begun a process of consulting with the sector.  There is a public
meeting scheduled for each capital city.  The full schedule is published at:

www.dest.gov.au/resqual/forums.htm

It would be very good to have strong representation for the HASS sector at
these meetings.  Consultants tend to read lack of numbers as lack of
interest.

If you are intending going, there is more information at the web address
above.  Please note they like an RSVP.

And our apologies to Perth and Darwin.  Your meetings were earlier this
week.

Here are the dates:

Tuesday 12 April 2005
Perth
Mercure Hotel Perth
 10 Irwin Street

Thursday 14 April 2005
Darwin
Saville Park Suites Darwin
 88 The Esplanade

Monday 18 April 2005
Hobart
Salamanca Inn All Suite Hotel
 10 Gladstone Street

Tuesday 19 April 2005
Sydney
Sydney Masonic Centre
 279 Castlereagh Street

Wednesday 20 April 2005
Brisbane
Pacific International Apartments Brisbane
 570 Queen Street

Thursday 21 April 2005
Adelaide
The Chifley on South Terrace, Adelaide
 226 South Terrace

Friday 22 April 2005
Melbourne
Saville on Russell
 222 Russell Street

Tuesday 26 April 2005
Canberra
Rydges Lakeside Canberra
 London Circuit

Regards

Toss Gascoigne

********
Toss Gascoigne
Executive Director
Council for the Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (CHASS)
28 Balmain Cres, ANU, ACT

Postal address
PO Box 8157, ANU, ACT AUSTRALIA 2601

Ph: 02 6249 1995 OR 02 6230 7179