[csaa-forum] Vibewire.net re-launch :: prizes + Sydney relaunch gig

Tom Dawkins tomdawkins at email.com
Wed Apr 13 14:19:02 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

Vibewire.net has finally(!) relaunched, with a totally fresh design and
navigation and some great new community tools including blogs, member
profile pages, author subscription options and much more. And if you needed
any futher motivation to join (or, if already a member, to update your
details) then how about the chance to win a trip for you and a friend to
Alice Springs with adventure safari around Uluru (and many more prizes)?
(Note: Australian residents only I'm afraid).

Check it out :)

Attn Sydney people: Attached to this email is also the flyer for the
Vibewire.net relaunch gig this Sunday at the Vic on the Park featuring great
Sydney bands The Saturns, Springfield, Watussi, The Dead Dead Girls and many
more, including an outdoor acoustic area presented by the Fret Fetish Crew.

Stay tuned for a electronic/dance relaunch event in the near future.

Cheers!

Tom

     Hi there!
      Vibewire.net is a non-profit independent media platform where 16-30
year-old writers, artists and culture-makers can find a voice, interact and
communicate with like (and unlike)-minded people. Now after being up for 3
years, and having published over 3000 articles (all written by people under
30) we have just re-launched. Vibewire.net has been cleaned up, made all
spunky and had a whole bunch of new features added such as blogs, member
profiles and radio streams.

      To Celebrate, we are giving away a whole bunch of awesome prizes such
as a Holiday for you and a mate to Alice Springs thanks to Greyhound, YHA
and Adventure Tours Australia, one of 3 TDK NX-02 Mini HiFIs, tons of gear
from Provocator Jeans, Lonely Planet Prize packs, CD packs from Inertia
Records, snazzy Crumpler Bags and more!

      Click here to check out Vibewire.net and register.

      Once you have entered, you can tell your friends about Vibewire.net
and the more of your friends that then enter, the more chances you have at
winning.

      See you at the brand spanking new Vibewire.net

      Everyone at Vibewire.

      Vibewire.net is a project of Vibewire Youth Services, a non-profit
youth media organisation which creates media platforms giving opportunities
for young media makers to express themselves across Australia .

      You have been sent this email because someone you know believes that
you would be interested in Vibewire.net or you subscribe to a list that
Vibewire.net posts to. In receiving this message, you have not been placed
on any mailing or spam lists.

      Big thanks to all our supporters below!