[csaa-forum] Full list of Cultural Studies programs and research centres

Melissa Gregg m.gregg at uq.edu.au
Fri Feb 11 08:30:06 CST 2005

Dear list,

I am trying to put together a comprehensive list of cultural studies
teaching programs and research centres for the ACS website
(http://www.cultstud.org). If you are involved in a program or centre
I'd really like to hear from you to get a web address and contact
details. I am especially keen to improve exposure for Aotearoa / New
Zealand cultural studies internationally so if you can think of
relevant people who may not be on the forum please do forward this
request.

With many thanks,
Melissa

Melissa Gregg
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Centre for Critical and Cultural Studies
4th Floor, Forgan Smith Tower
University of Queensland 4072
CRICOS provider number: 00025B

ph     61 7 3346 9762