[csaa-forum] Parading Ourselves Call for Papers: extended Deadline

Stephen Stockwell s.stockwell at griffith.edu.au
Wed Feb 2 15:16:44 CST 2005

Dear Maryrose

I'm just trying to get my life/obligations together and I was wondering if
you had a chance to look at the abstract for my suggested chapter on
street marching and culture? Is it the sort of thing you are after?

Steve

Associate Professor Stephen Stockwell
Convenor, Journalism and Communication Programs
School of Arts, Griffith University

Room 3.22 Multimedia Building, Gold Coast Campus
Mail PMB 50 Gold Coast Mail Exchange. Q. 9726. Australia.
Phone +61 (0)7 5552 8871 Fax +61 (0)7 5552 8141
http://live-wirez.gu.edu.au/Staff/Stephen/default.html