[csaa-forum] wants/needs

Russell Smith Russell.Smith at anu.edu.au
Wed Dec 1 15:57:50 CST 2004

David - that's tremendous - made my day. Reminds me of one time I got back
from a shopping trip and noticed that every item I had bought was red,
white and black:

Packet of Dr Pat tobacco
Packet of Tally-Ho rolling papers
Box of Redheads matches
Copy of Methuen edition of Alfred Jarry's Ubu Plays.

R.
--

Dr Russell Smith
Lecturer in English