[csaa-forum] re: adventures and axes

Adrian Martin adrianmartin90 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 13:27:02 CST 2004

Gary posted:

"While we welcome material from Britain, Australia and the United States,
we are particularly interested in publishing material from those working
outside the usual Anglo/Australian/American nexus that currently seems
to dominate so much of cultural studies/cultural theory."

Hey, glad to see that Australia has joined the 'Axis of Evil' on this
imperialist score!? Can't our New Zealand practitioners get an exclusionary
warning, too?

This wonderfully couched 'invitation to contribute' to the group has really
made my day!

Adrian