[csaa-forum] IMPORTANT: Email disclaimer

Ian Stuart istuart at eit.ac.nz
Wed Oct 13 07:16:51 CST 2004

I am sorry .. I have no control over the disclaimer attached to any of
my e-mails.  It is automoatically put there by the server of this
organisation when I click SEND.  If had any choice it would not appear.

Ian Stuart

>>> rgarbutt at scu.edu.au 12/10/2004 7:49:33 p.m. >>>
Hi,

If I send an email that does not contain a disclaimer am I or my
organisation any less liable for prosecution than if I send an email
with one? What is this all about?

Please note: This, by definition, is an email. This email annuls any
responsibility on my part for any action whatsoever connected with,
or in relation to, any electronic communication I engage in. Further,
this email should not be used in an unauthorised manner, and you know
EXACTLY what I mean. In particular please note that no reliance
should be placed on anything said in this email. It may be totally
misleading and you should not take me at all seriously. In fact
anything I have written, or write in the future, should be
disregarded as idle speculation of the most facile nature. Be warned:
if you quote or respond in all seriousness to anything said herein
you may be regarded as an idiot. This email may also have been sent
in error. This should be obvious to you by now. If you fail to delete
this email and reformat your hard disk you may be visited by our
enforcement officer at a time of your inconvenience.

Please see below for recent instructions of a similar nature.

Paranoid? Take care,
Rob.

IMPORTANT
The contents of this E-mail message, and any documents attached to
it, may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this electronic mail in error,
please accept my apologies and delete it. Thank you. Email is a
document as defined by the NSW Freedom of Information Act Sect.6 (1)

Note: This message contains information intended only for the use of
the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take
any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in
error please contact the addressee named above.

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain
information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,  please
notify the sender immediately and delete all material pertaining to
this e-mail. Thank you.

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain
private or confidential information. If you think you may not be the
intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce
any part of this e-mail or disclose its contents to any other party.
Please do not forward this email  - or sections of its content
without checking with the sender in advance.
Thank you.

--
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that
is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient,you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message or data is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify help at eit.ac.nz immediately and delete all material pertaining to
this e-mail. Thank you.