[csaa-forum] RE: wanting to be effluent

Jeannie Martin jeanniem at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 13 16:15:49 CST 2004

Yes francis - I see no necessary direct link at all - things are
Incidentally my comment re houses was about people in general be they in
Liverpool,  Balmain,  Bankstown or wherever - after all  people are just
trying to make lives for themselves, and why shouldn't they? ( and I don't
believe they are all 'dupes' ( or dopes)).
Jeannie
BTW I have the latest Freedom catalogue if anyone wants a quick rundown

Dr. Jeannie Martin
Adjunct Senior Research Fellow,
Centre For Cultural Research
Parramatta Campus