[csaa-forum] ALP 101

Melissa Butcher melissa at riap.usyd.edu.au
Tue Oct 12 11:13:39 CST 2004

With the greatest love and respect folks are we not being a little bit
'ivory tower' here? If anyone is angsting about 'the masses' seeming
inability to listen to any of our words of wisdom some of the recent
comments on the list might give an indication as to why they tune out.

Cheers
Melissa B. (who thinks 'Bat out of Hell' is a classic, loves 'Kath and
Kim', send up or not, owns not Freedom Furniture but even worse ...
IKEA, is quite partial to Fondue, and despite her occassional white
trash behaviour is still capable of the odd critical thought).