[csaa-forum] ALP 101

John Scannell diaspora at tig.com.au
Tue Oct 12 10:58:16 CST 2004

I read an interview or Q&A at some stage where Latham was asked about
his favourite musical artist...
His reply (much to my own personal horror) was 'Meatloaf'.
When Ian says...'Maybe Kath and Kim is not such a sendup/comedy after all?'
Well I can only say with much sadness that it is not.
Which is why I can't watch it because there are some things so spot on
that it makes me ill.
Latham lost the battle for white trash supremacy - WWE showdown style.
I loved Sally's

>I can't help but think that Australia is dominated by the Freedom Furniture
>Flunkies who can't think beyond Macro-suede couches, fake mohair throws and
>fondue sets.

Don't forget the Hillsong Church CDs.
Great music for the showdown (WWE style) between Good and Evil currently
being orchestrated in Iraq.
If I was part of the Labor machine I would have gotten Latham to 'find
Jeeeeeeeeesuss' and quick smart.
OK, maybe not. What to do?