[csaa-forum] Publishing outside the academy

Andrea Baker andrea.baker at arts.monash.edu.au
Wed Aug 11 14:20:14 CST 2004

I think alot of us have wide ranging, multi facet roles as lecturers,
researchers and producers of media content. I'm not into becoming a
'celebrity radio academic', just wanting 'research- brownie pionts' for
the production of media content in all its forms. This is an old, and
ongoing debate within the academy. Check out John Herbert's article in
the December's edition of the Australian Journalism Review (AJR 2003),
about what is happening in the UK.... and this case will become clearer.

bye for now