[csaa-forum] CSAA Conference Perth Dec 2004

Debbie RODAN d.rodan at ecu.edu.au
Fri Jul 16 17:56:53 CST 2004

We are organising a panel under the rubric of 'Political Activisim in
the everyday life' for the CSAA conference in Perth in December 2004. We
have two presenters and need a third. One presenter is going to look at
the ways in which public discourses and attitudes around refugees are
put into movement in everyday life. The other is looking at the Opinion
pages of The Australian three weeks leading up to the war with Iraq in
search of the anti-Coalition sentiments.

If you have a paper that would be suitable for this panel please email
me directly. If you like our panel, we can include your abstract in our
application.   The deadline for abstracts for the conference is 30 July
2004.

 Dr Debbie Rodan
 First Year Co-ordinator
 Lecturer Media Studies