[csaa-forum] CSAA conference update

Mark Gibson mgibson at central.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jun 7 12:09:16 CST 2004

Thanks Andrea. Yes, I'd already sent a message to the website
designer about that. Embarrassing. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Best -- Mg

--

Dr Mark Gibson
Lecturer, Cultural Studies
School of Media Communication and Culture
Murdoch University
Western Australia 6150

Editor, Continuum - Journal of Media and Cultural Studies
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/carfax/10304312.html

Convenor, 'Everyday Transformations - The Twenty-First Century Quotidian'
Perth/Fremantle, December 9-11, 2004
http://wwwmcc.murdoch.edu.au/cfel/csaa_conference.htm