[csaa-forum] Posting your seminars & public lectures etc on CSAA Website

Amanda Wise amanda.wise at anu.edu.au
Wed Jun 2 16:30:18 CST 2004

Dear CSAA people,

This is just a quick note to let you know I've set up an 'events &
announcements section' on the CSAA bulletin board, which you can access
via the CSAA website www.csaa.asn.au <http://www.csaa.asn.au/>  - under
menu 'Discussion > Bulletin Board'

Although I maintain an events listing on the main site, because of the
turn around time for site updates these tend to be confined to larger
events such as major workshops or conferences.

I set up the section on the bulletin board to allow people to post
details of their events, in particular those smaller events such as
seminars, workshops and public lectures which may only be a week or few
away. The benefit of this is individuals can login and post the
announcement themselves.

There are a couple of announcements there now, but because I am
Sydney/Canberra based they tend to be local events. I encourage list
members from around Australia and New Zealand to post their local events
to the board.

Thanks
Amanda Wise
CSAA Web-Editor

Dr Amanda Wise
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Centre for Cross-Cultural Research,
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT, AUSTRALIA, 0200
Office Phone:+61(0)2 6125-0090 Mobile: 0412-497-206
Fax: +61(0)2 6125-2438 Home: (02) 9798-9817
Web:  <http://www.anu.edu.au/culture/n_people/staff/awise_1.htm>
http://www.anu.edu.au/culture/n_people/staff/awise_1.htm