[csaa-forum] Cultural Studies Association of Australasia - New Website

Amanda Wise amanda.wise at anu.edu.au
Mon May 17 15:26:14 CST 2004

Dear all,

The Cultural Studies Association of Australasia (CSAA) is pleased to
announce our new website is now 'live'. We've undertaken a major upgrade
of the site which includes some exciting new features:

* A searchable member's database. Site visitors may search for CSAA
members by name, institution or research interests.
* Each member has an online profile featuring their contact details,
research interests and current projects, books published and a link to
their own site.
* A bulletin board and email discussion list - 'CSAA Forum'.
* An extensive listing of Australian, New Zealand and international
conferences.
* Announcements - including journal & edited collection CFPs,
fellowships and jobs.
* A resources section, featuring annotated links to Cultural Studies
research centres, CS Portals, online journals etc.
* A listing of latest books, funded research projects and PhDs in
Cultural Studies.

We invite you to visit our new site at: http://www.csaa.asn.au

CSAA Membership benefits include:

* Four copies a year of Continuum: Journal of Media and Culture, which
is affiliated with the Association.
* Two issues of the Association newsletter, as well as any other CSAA
publications during the period.
* Reduced prices for CSAA events, including the annual CSAA conference.
* Eligibility to list your details, research interests, projects and
books on our publicly viewable and searchable members database.
* Eligibility to list recently published books and current funded
research projects on the 'Latest Research' section of this website.

Members from Australia, the region and beyond are welcome. You may join
and pay online. Fees: $66 full / $44 student.

Thanks and enjoy the site.
Amanda Wise
CSAA Web Content-Editor
http://www.csaa.asn.au

Dr Amanda Wise
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Centre for Cross-Cultural Research,
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT, AUSTRALIA, 0200
Office Phone:+61(0)2 6125-0090 Mobile: 0412-497-206
Fax: +61(0)2 6125-2438 Home: (02) 9798-9817
Web: http://www.anu.edu.au/culture/n_people/staff/awise_1.htm