[csaa-forum] Arts Research network

Lelia GREEN l.green at ecu.edu.au
Thu May 6 15:37:56 CST 2004

Join now!

Keen to reach 400 people at once, I'd like to tell the CSAA forum about the newly-established Arts Research Network: http://arn.cci.ecu.edu.au/. The network seeks to establish links between practitioners and theorists in the arts and related fields. It takes 5 mins to register as a member and CSAA-interested people will find much of the information relevant.

Forthcoming events include the Sue Rowley (ARC Research ) Symposium on May 21st (in Perth) http://arn.cci.ecu.edu.au/symposium_view.php?rec_id=0000000004 and an ARN-specific involvement in BEAP'04, the Bienniale Electronic Arts Perth ( http://www.beap.org/), for which there is a call for (refereed) papers at http://arn.cci.ecu.edu.au/symposium_view.php?rec_id=0000000003.

I look forward to welcoming many CSAA-introduced members to the Arts Research Network, and including relevant happenings in other states in the ARN symposium pages.

Best wishes

Lelia Green
Communications and Creative Industries
Edith Cowan University