[csaa-forum] Imagery for new CSAA Website

Amanda Wise amanda.wise at anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 23 16:58:11 CST 2004

Dear Cultural Studies people,

I'm in charge of organising a new website for the CSAA, a process which
is now well under way.

We are looking for ways to make the design of the site as visually
interesting as possible. Do you have any interesting digitised art,
design or photographic work that might be suitable to use on the site.
I'm thinking of images we might cannibalise for some kind of background
or banner collage, or even intact images that could be scattered around
the site.

If you do, please direct me to your site if they're online, or email me
low-resolution samples. Of course we can't pay, but will attribute any
work. Please - only suggest images for which you own copyright or which
is copyright free.

Thanks in anticipation
Amanda
CSAA web content editor