[csaa-forum] “Fandom introduced me to feminism” A Zoom research talk by Briony Hannell 9/04 10am Burns 4

Rosemary Overell rosemary.overell at otago.ac.nz
Fri Apr 5 09:38:56 ACST 2024

With Zoom link:
Zoom ID: 972 2034 3514
(Password: MFCO)

Rosemary Overell<https://www.otago.ac.nz/mfco/staff/rosemaryoverell.html>
Senior Lecturer
Media, Film & Communication Programme
The University of Otago
Dunedin
New Zealand
9054

Latest publications:
Millar, I., Nicholls, B., Overell, R., & Tutt, D. (2023). Power and politics in Adam Curtis' Can't get you out of my head: An emotional history of the modern world. In C. Owens & S. Meehan O'Callaghan (Eds.), Psychoanalysis and the small screen: The year the cinemas closed<https://www.routledge.com/Psychoanalysis-and-the-Small-Screen-The-Year-the-Cinemas-Closed/Owens-OCallaghan/p/book/9781032223223>. (pp. 163-189). Abingdon, UK: Routledge.
Overell, R. (2021). Voicing the real in extreme metal<https://ir.canterbury.ac.nz/server/api/core/bitstreams/c92d3d05-24b9-47af-b1cf-378523bacfba/content>. Continental Thought & Theory, 3(3), 136-163.
Overell, R. (2022). Methodological Masturbation<https://lackorg.com/2022/08/26/methodological-masturbation/>. LACK: punctual musings. 26th August.

Google Scholar<https://scholar.google.co.nz/citations?user=ZW7oyEAAAAAJ&hl=en>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rosemary-overell-047786222>