[csaa-forum] New book in 33 1/3 Oceania series

Jon Stratton jon_stratton at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:17:45 ACST 2024

Friends and colleagues,

       I write with more good news about the 33 1/3 Oceania series. I’m excited to tell you that Ben Green and Ian Rogers’ book on Screamfeeder’s Kitten Licks album has just been published! Through the mysteries of Bloomsbury’s publishing process it seems the book is now available in all formats. Please visit the series webpage here: https://www.bloomsbury.com/au/series/33-13-oceania/ . Kitten Licks was released in 1996. In a retrospective review from 2009, Darren Levin asks ‘How can one album transcend the zeitgeist and yet be utterly of its time?’ Read Ben and Ian’s book to find the answer to this question!

On the website you will also see that the next book in production now is Clinton Walker’s on the Soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever. More about this at a later date.

With best wishes to all, Jon

Sent from my iPad