[csaa-forum] Feminists Making Movies: Between Theory and Practice

Wendy Haslem wlhaslem at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jul 12 09:08:07 ACST 2023

Dear CSAA colleagues,

Please feel welcome to join us on Wednesday 19th of July for our 'Feminists Making Movies: Between Theory and Practice' Symposium<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/feminists-making-movies-between-theory-and-practice-tickets-667310121537?aff=oddtdtcreator> and for Professor Sarah Keller's Keynote<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/personal-private-public-political-feminist-thought-in-film-practice-tickets-667325718187?aff=oddtdtcreator> Address, 'Personal, Private, Public, Political: Feminist Thought in Film Practice'.
For colleagues joining us in person, registration for the Symposium not only includes a map which will help you find your way to our Arts West building, but also a note about dietary requirements so that we can ensure that there is something delicious for you for lunch.

kind regards,
Wendy

Wendy Haslem

Associate Professor - Screen Studies

Faculty of Arts, School of Culture + Communication

W101 John Medley Building, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, 3010.

T: +613 8344 3409     E: wlhaslem at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:wlhaslem at unimelb.edu.au>

*

Wendy Haslem, 2023. ‘Projecting the Colors of Vision’, Screen Bodies: The Journal of Embodiment, Media Arts and Technology, Special issue on Screening Perception, 8:1, 1-17.

Wendy Haslem, 2023. ‘Blonde: Redefining Marilyn Monroe as Digital Artifact’, Cinephile, New Lenses on Old Hollywood, 17:1, 28-34.

Wendy Haslem, 2023. ‘‘Defiant Access’ and ‘Cultural Revenge’: Australia Re-imagined through Archive Cinema’, Senses of Cinema, Dossier on Piracy.

*****

I respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land where I work and live, the Wurundjeri and Bunurong people of the Eastern Kulin Nations and pay my respects to their elders past, present and emerging.

[cid:d5da538b-43f1-4f88-8f71-5545110b4080]
CRICOS: 00116K

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error, please delete it and notify us by return email.