[csaa-forum] JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Associate Lecturer/Lecturer – (ECDF) Music Industry

Shelley Brunt shelley.brunt at rmit.edu.au
Fri Feb 10 11:32:45 ACST 2023

RMIT Classification: Trusted

Come and work with tthe Bachelor of Arts (Music Industry) team at RMIT Univerity...

Associate Lecturer/Lecturer – (ECDF) Music Industry

  *   Full-Time, 3-Year Fixed Term Contract for Associate Lecturer/ Lecturer in Music Industry (ECDF)
  *   To be eligible for this ECDF role, it is essential that candidates have previously performed casual teaching work for an Australian University during the past three years and have not been employed on a continuing basis at an Australian University.
  *   Salary Academic Level A/B + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements
  *   Applications close on 5th March at 11.59pm

https://rmit.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/RMIT_Careers/job/Melbourne/Associate-Lecturer-Lecturer----ECDF--Music-Industry_JR18550

best wishes
Shelley

Dr Shelley Brunt
Program Manager, BA (Music Industry) degree
School of Media and Communication, RMIT University, Australia | +61 3 9925 3789 | CRICOS 00122A
My RMIT Profile<https://www.rmit.edu.au/contact/staff-contacts/academic-staff/b/brunt-dr-shelley> | ORCID ID<https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6356-5939> | Co-Editor Perfect Beat<https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/PB> journal | 2SER Radio Show & Podcast: Music Mothers and Others<https://linktr.ee/MMAndO>
New book  Popular Music and Parenting (Routledge<https://www.routledge.com/Popular-Music-and-Parenting/Brunt-Giuffre/p/book/9780367367138>)
I acknowledge the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nations on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of RMIT University. I respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present.