[csaa-forum] ANZCA '22 Early Bird Registration Deadline - 07 OCT

Meredith Burkholder meredithb at uow.edu.au
Wed Oct 5 15:12:47 ACST 2022

ANZCA '22 Early Bird Registration Deadline - 07 OCT

This year’s ANZCA conference is fast approaching! We’re working on a fantastic and fun-filled program for November 22-25 at the University of Wollongong. HDR/ECR day will kick off on the 22nd followed by 3 very full days of conference presentations, networking events, and more! Confirmed keynote speakers include Jason Om, Amanda Lotz, and Lev Manovich. Find out more and register at: https://anzca2022.com/

We look forward to meeting you all in Wollongong!

Please contact anzca2022 at gmail.com<mailto:anzca2022 at gmail.com> with any questions.