[csaa-forum] Fwd: CSAA 2022 (1-3 December) Early-bird registrations now open

Rob Cover robcover at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:22:54 ACST 2022

Dear friends and colleagues,

Registrations (early-bird rates) are now open for the *Cultural Studies
Association of Australasia 30th Anniversary Conference* (1-3 December,
Melbourne).

In addition to the extensive programme of papers and panels, we have an
exciting line-up of roundtables <https://csaa2022.net/roundtables/>,
including

- The 50th Anniversary of the Whitlam government in Australia—An Everyday
Icon

- Academic Publishing Today–Futures or Pasts?

- Histories and Trajectories of Cultural Studies.

Our exciting keynote speakers <https://csaa2022.net/keynotes/> will be:

- Distinguished Professor Larissa Hjorth

- Dr Vicki Couzens

- Associate Professor Fran Martin.

And we will be celebrating the CSAA’s 30th Anniversary with evening drinks
at the Capitol Theatre, Swanston Street on Thursday 1 December.

More details on the conference can be found at: https://csaa2022.net/
including some discount accommodation options, and details of other
conferences events being held in Melbourne that fortnight as part of
the Congress
of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences <https://www.chass.org.au/congress>.

To register, please see details and a link to the registration form at:
https://csaa2022.net/registration/

*We're very much looking forward to seeing many of you very soon. *

Cheers,

Rob (on behalf of the CSAA 2022 Org committee).

*Professor Rob Cover,* *PhD  *[he/they]
[Working on the unceded lands of the Wurundjeri and Taungurung people]

Profile:    http://rmit.academia.edu/RobCover

Professor of Digital Communication,
RMIT University (Melbourne)
<https://www.rmit.edu.au/about/schools-colleges/media-and-communication/research>

Member, *RMIT Digital Ethnography Research Centre
<https://digital-ethnography.com/team/rob-cover/>*