[csaa-forum] PERTH JERAA 2022 Registrations Open

Laura Glitsos lauraglitsos at outlook.com
Tue Aug 16 11:32:56 ACST 2022

Dear Colleagues

Registration is now open for the Journalism Education and Research Association of Australia 2022 Conference.

Please register via this portal.<https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/journalism-education-and-research-association-australia-conference-2022-tickets-342525160977>

It's time to finally connect with old friends and colleagues in person at the JERAA 2022 Perth conference---as well as meet new friends and colleagues and catch up on the latest research and industry insights. This is the first fully face-to-face conference for several years and we can’t wait to catch up.

Join us from 6-8 December for the main conference at Perth’s beautiful Pan Pacific Hotel with a pre-conference day for PhD students and ECRs on 5 December.

We have a host of truly fascinating research to share, along with international and national guest speakers: Professor Mark Deuze, Professor Peter Greste, and Dr Margaret Simons.

A conference dinner will be held on 7 December where we will present the Ossie Awards for the best student journalism.

Please be advised of the following dates for early bird and regular fee structures:

EARLY BIRD (registration up to 1 October)
Early bird JERAA member concession: $375
Early bird non-member: $425
Early bird JERAA member full time academic: $525
Early bird non-member full time academic: $575

REGISTRATION (from 2 October - 15 November)
Regular JERAA member concession: $425
Regular non-member concession: $475
Regular JERAA member full time academic: $575
Regular non-member full time academic: $625

HDR/ECR day: $15

If you would you first like to become a member, memberships are $160 full time academics and $25 concession, please navigate to https://jeraa.org.au/membership-account/membership-checkout/

For more information about the conference CFP, please navigate to https://jeraa.org.au/call-for-abstracts/

Registration open now: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/journalism-education-and-research-association-australia-conference-2022-tickets-342525160977