[csaa-forum] Academic Jobs in Media @ UNSW

Michael Richardson michael.richardson at unsw.edu.au
Fri Jul 15 09:30:56 ACST 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are hiring! UNSW School of the Arts & Media has three full-time, continuing academic positions, with an application deadline of 31 July. At SAM, you’ll find an open, supportive, and inclusive community of students and scholars.

Our school is a leading centre for research and teaching in creative arts, media and communications, journalism, literature and creative writing, film studies and screen production, music, theatre and performance. We’re home to the Media Futures Hub and have an active, collegial culture within the Media program.
Two jobs are in PR & Advertising, while the third is Communication and Media Studies and so may appeal more to folks on this list.

Jobs - Job Details - EF Lecturer in Advertising and Public Relations (unsw.edu.au)<https://external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au/cw/en/job/509359/ef-lecturer-in-advertising-and-public-relations>

Jobs - Job Details - Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Advertising and PR (unsw.edu.au)<https://external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au/cw/en/job/509360/lecturersenior-lecturer-in-advertising-and-pr>

Jobs - Job Details - Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor / Scientia Researcher – Communication and Media Studies (unsw.edu.au)<https://external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au/cw/en/job/509363/senior-lecturer-associate-professor-scientia-researcher-communication-and-media-studies>

If you’d like to know more, you’re welcome to reach out to me directly, as well as to our HoS Michael Balfour, whose contact info is listed in the links above.

Best wishes,
Michael

-----

Michael Richardson (he/him)
Associate Professor in Media
Co-Director, Media Futures Hub<http://www.mediafutureshub.org/>
Associate Investigator, ADM+S<https://www.admscentre.org.au/>
School of the Arts & Media
Faculty of Arts, Design & Architecture
University of New South Wales

michael.richardson at unsw.edu.au<mailto:michael.richardson at unsw.edu.au>
https://unsw.academia.edu/MichaelRichardson
@richardson_m_a<http://www.twitter.com/richardson_m_a>

I acknowledge and pay my respects to the Traditional Custodians of the land I work and live on, particularly the Bedegal and Gadigal Peoples, and their elders past and present. Sovereignty was never ceded, and the struggle for justice continues.

[signature_1432238045]