[csaa-forum] CSAA Conference Perth, Western Australia

Panizza ALLMARK p.allmark at ecu.edu.au
Tue Mar 8 13:32:56 ACST 2022

Dear Colleagues
We look forward to welcoming to you to Perth for the CSAA conference.  We have been planning to host this since 2020!   The date is now set for 28-30th June 2022, with the preconference event for ECR/PG set for the 27th June.

With the Western Australian borders now open and great travel deals available the opportunity to participate (in person) at the conference and visit Perth is available .  (If you can’t attend in person due to Covid reasons, please let us know and we will provide for online participation.)

If you haven’t submitted an abstract and would like to present at the conference please submit by 8th April 2022. Please also don’t forget to register, if you have already been accepted!

https://www.csaa2021conference.com/

Kind regards,

Panizza
Professor Panizza Ruth Allmark (PhD)
Professor of Visual and Cultural Studies
Personal pronouns:  she/her
Associate Dean Arts
School of Arts and Humanities
Senior Editor, Continuum: Journal of Media & Cultural Studies
Edith Cowan University
2 Bradford Street<x-apple-data-detectors://2/1>
Mount Lawley Western Australia 6050<x-apple-data-detectors://2/1>

Phone: +61 08 63046956<tel:+61%2008%2093706956>
Email: p.allmark at ecu.edu.au<mailto:p.allmark at ecu.edu.au>
[signature_1439298528]
[cidimage002.gif at 01D6CA1D.9DC4C8B0]    I respectfully acknowledge the past and present traditional custodians of this land on which I walk every day.

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B
RTO PROVIDER 4756