[csaa-forum] Seeking a Lecturer in Digital Cultures - University of Sydney

Justine Humphry justine.humphry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:19:33 ACST 2021

*The University of Sydney* is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Digital
Cultures to join our rapidly growing and highly successful department of
Media and Communications.

The advertisement is on the University of Sydney website for this role (see
link below). The closing date for applications is *11:30pm, 15 August 2021*.

https://usyd.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/USYD_EXTERNAL_CAREER_SITE/job/Camperdown-Campus/Lecturer-in-Digital-Cultures_0082980-2?source=timeshighereducation_json

We are a great collegial interdisciplinary team of researchers and teachers
and our department is going through a period of expansion.

https://www.sydney.edu.au/arts/schools/school-of-literature-art-and-media/department-of-media-and-communications.html

Please consider applying to join us in the Digital Cultures Program in the
Department of Media and Communications.