[csaa-forum] FW: RA Position & PhD Scholarship for ARC Future Fellowship on Image-Based Abuse

TANIA LEWIS tania.lewis at rmit.edu.au
Wed Apr 28 20:28:18 ACST 2021

RMIT Classification: Trusted

FYI CSAAers
Cheers
Tania

I'm currently seeking an exceptional RA for my ARC Future Fellowship on image-based sexual abuse to help me with a digital ethnography - starting in mid-June 2021 (about 300 hours). Please see link below for anyone who is interested. The position will be located within the Social and Global Studies Centre at RMIT. Further details: https://www.rmit.edu.au/careers/current-opportunities?job=596008

I'm also advertising a PhD scholarship for an exceptional candidate, also for my ARC Future Fellowship and also on the topic of image-based sexual abuse. Please see the attached advertisement for this scholarship. This is for 3 years, full-time, also located in the Social and Global Studies Centre and starting June/July or August 2021.

Please feel free to distribute to your colleagues, contacts or students.

Any queries/questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. 😊

Best wishes
Nicola