[csaa-forum] Braidotti's Summer School

Anna Hickey-Moody anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Fri Mar 19 14:19:10 ACST 2021

RMIT Classification: Trusted

Dear All,
Hi - I am forwarding this email from Rosi.
See below and attached, best
Anna

Dear …,

I trust this finds you well in these difficult times.
I am writing today to ask kindly if you could help me disseminate the announcement for the 2021 edition of my summer school on posthuman scholarship.  The theme this time is “ The Posthuman & New Materialism” and the course will take place at Utrecht University from the 16th to the 27th of  August 2021. Please find the second announcement attached.
The 2021 course will be offered entirely online and is sub-divided into 5 tutor groups of 25 students maximum. Each group is led by a tutor and I will visit all of them in turn.  Please note that the groups are organized by different regional time-zones: one for Australia and the Pacific; one for North America and 3 for Europe.  Applicants are free to select which time zone they prefer to attend and pick the time that suits their schedule best. The programme and the lectures- both live and pre-recorded – are the same for every region.
Competition for registration is strong so applicants are advised to apply early, as places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
I would be very grateful if you could distribute the announcement for this intensive summer school course to students and colleagues through your professional networks.

With thanks and best wishes,
Your sincerely,

Rosi Braidotti

Professor Anna Hickey-Moody

ARC Future Fellow 2017-2021
Vice Chancellor's Senior Research Fellow 2017-2021
Digital Ethnography Research Centre
Media and Communication
hickeymoody.wixsite.com/website<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhickeymoody.wixsite.com%2Fwebsite&data=02%7C01%7Canna.hickey-moody%40rmit.edu.au%7C0f4afca59ea94636389708d80e989e3a%7Cd1323671cdbe4417b4d4bdb24b51316b%7C0%7C0%7C637275395936583002&sdata=tiNZcpKX%2F4GDsOqBHfOmNQjAtqbryxOCRt1Fj91vBN0%3D&reserved=0>
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8141-1359
Email:  anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Twitter: @annahm
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/anna_hickey_moody
NEW BOOK: https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9783030680596

Please note that I do not expect an immediate response to emails sent outside working hours.

RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nations on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present.

RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.