[csaa-forum] PhD scholarship: ARC SRI-Between Indian and Pacific Oceans: Reframing Australian Literatures

Meg Samuelson meg.samuelson at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Oct 22 09:00:00 ACST 2020

Dear all,
Mandy Treagus and I are advertising a scholarship for a PhD candidate to work with us on an ARC SRI project “Between Indian and Pacific Oceans: Reframing Australian Literatures” with a closing date of 16 November. Please find further details attached in pdf and jpeg - we’d be grateful if you could forward to potential applicants and circulate on your networks.
Many thanks,
Meg

Meg Samuelson, PhD
Associate Professor | Postgraduate Coordinator
Department of English & Creative Writing
The University of Adelaide
SA 5005 | Australia

https://researchers.adelaide.edu.au/profile/meg.samuelson  |  https://adelaide.academia.edu/MegSamuelson

Associate Professor Extraordinary | English Department | Stellenbosch University | South Africa

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

[cid:6cb02778-3d1d-4d18-bc5f-c9fb123eba80 at AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]
[cid:8fe51cd1-8b87-42ed-bfdd-c71bdccca154 at AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]