[csaa-forum] Postgraduate Day - Deadline Extended

Performance of the Real Research Theme performance.real at otago.ac.nz
Thu Oct 8 13:19:55 ACST 2020

?Kia ora koutou katoa,

The Performance of The Real Theme are hosting a postgraduate day and we wish to pass on that the submission deadline is now 5pm Monday 12th October. We also welcome submissions from postgraduate students who wish to present remotely via Zoom.

We invite postgraduate students whose programmes/departments or individual research topics are associated with the 'Performance of the Real' Research theme, to present an aspect of their research to peers and academic staff?. Please find more information attached.

If you are interested in taking part, please send an abstract of 200-250 words to performance.real at otago.ac.nz by 5pm Monday 12th October, along with a short bio including information on your department and supervisors. ?

Please find a pdf poster with more information attached - please note that this has the previous due date on it. ?

If you could forward this onto any interest parties, that would be most appreciated.

Nga mihi,

Alex Wilson
Research Assistant
Performance of the Real Research Theme<https://www.otago.ac.nz/performance-of-the-real/index.html>