[csaa-forum] Draft legislation on HE reform open for feedback

Anna Hickey-Moody anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Mon Aug 17 10:37:16 ACST 2020

RMIT Classification: Trusted

Great points, Ned. Very well said indeed.

Professor Anna Hickey-Moody

ARC Future Fellow 2017-2021
Vice Chancellor's Senior Research Fellow 2017-2021
Digital Ethnography Research Centre
Media and Communication
hickeymoody.wixsite.com/website<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhickeymoody.wixsite.com%2Fwebsite&data=02%7C01%7Canna.hickey-moody%40rmit.edu.au%7C0f4afca59ea94636389708d80e989e3a%7Cd1323671cdbe4417b4d4bdb24b51316b%7C0%7C0%7C637275395936583002&sdata=tiNZcpKX%2F4GDsOqBHfOmNQjAtqbryxOCRt1Fj91vBN0%3D&reserved=0>
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8141-1359
Email:  anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Twitter: @annahm

Please note that I do not expect an immediate response to emails sent outside working hours.

RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nations on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present.

RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.