[csaa-forum] CfP Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique

Colloquy Journal arts-colloquy at monash.edu
Tue Apr 21 15:47:16 ACST 2020

Thank you for reading this email.

We hope you are doing well in these strange times.

Would you be so kind as to circulate our call for papers to any postgraduate
students, early career researchers, and academic staff who may be
interested?

We are Francesca and Giulia, co-editors-in-chief of *Colloquy: Text,
Theory, Critique*, a peer-reviewed open access journal run by postgraduate
students from Monash University, Australia.

We are currently looking for submissions for our special issue on *WRITING
CLIMATE*, to be published in mid-2020. The deadline for submissions will be
the 31st of May and authors will be notified as soon as possible on the
outcome of their submission.

We are also looking for general, unsolicited submissions for our
end-of-2020 issue. Our submission policies can be found here
<https://www.monash.edu/arts/languages-literatures-cultures-linguistics/colloquy/submissions>
and
our editorial team can be contacted using the following email address:
arts-colloquy at monash.edu.

We would be grateful if you could circulate this call for papers to any
postgraduate students, early career researchers, and academic staff who may
be interested in submitting.

Our latest issue can be found here
<https://arts.monash.edu/languages-literatures-cultures-linguistics/colloquy/current-issue>
.

Kind regards,

Francesca Teltscher Taylor & Giulia Mastrantoni

*Co-editors-in-chief  *
--
*Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique*
School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics

w:
https://www.monash.edu/arts/languages-literatures-cultures-linguistics/colloquy
t: @colloquyjournal <https://twitter.com/colloquyjournal>
e: arts-colloquy at monash.edu