[csaa-forum] missing attachment

Sally Gardner sally.gardner at deakin.edu.au
Sat Feb 1 14:39:44 ACST 2020

Dear csaa,
Thank you for posting my email about an upcoming book launch.
The attachment mentioned didn't appear to be accessible.
Perhaps I can send you another email with the book launch text as part of the message rather than as an attachment.
Thank you,
Sally

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.