[csaa-forum] Job @ UNSW in Digital Media Cultures

Michael Richardson michael.richardson at unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 19 12:39:39 ACST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

There is an opening to join a terrific team of researchers and teachers in the School of the Arts & Media at UNSW in a continuing position as Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Digital Media Cultures. More information available here: https://external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au/ci/en/job/498281/lecturersenior-lecturer-in-digital-media-cultures

Applications close 30 November 2019. Come join us!

Best,
Michael

-----

Dr Michael Richardson
Senior Research Fellow (ARC DECRA)
School of the Arts & Media
University of New South Wales

michael.richardson at unsw.edu.au<mailto:michael.richardson at unsw.edu.au>
https://unsw.academia.edu/MichaelRichardson
@richardson_m_a

Gestures of Testimony: Torture, Trauma, and Affect in Literature. New York: Bloomsbury Academic, 2016. http://bloomsbury.com/9781501315800/

I acknowledge and pay my respects to the Traditional Custodians of the land I work and live on, particularly the Bedegal, Bidjigal and Gadigal Peoples, and their elders past, present, and emerging. Sovereignty was never ceded, and the struggle for justice continues.