[csaa-forum] Website and journal launch, Infrastructural Inequalities

Astrid Lorange a.lorange at unsw.edu.au
Mon Nov 11 08:41:30 ACST 2019

Today the Infrastructural Inequalities project is pleased to launch its website<https://infrastructuralinequalities.net/> and journal<https://infrastructuralinequalities.net/issue-1/>.

Infrastructural Inequalities is a collaboration between the Sydney-based Housing for Health Incubator and critical art collective, Snack Syndicate.

This special journal<https://infrastructuralinequalities.net/issue-1/> issue features original work on questions of infrastructural inequality by Fiona Allon, Naama Blatman-Thomas, Andrew Brooks, Christen Cornell, Dean Cross, Elizabeth Duncan, Karma Eddison-Cogan, Helen Grace, Liam Grealy, Kirsty Howey, Astrid Lorange, Michael Richardson, Nina Serova, Uncle Jimmy Smith, Kynan Tan, and Eve Vincent.

Please check it out!

Astrid Lorange

Dr Astrid Lorange
Lecturer, Art Theory
HDR Leader, Stage 1 (Recruitment, Admissions & Confirmation)

UNSW Art & Design
UNSW Sydney

Paddington Campus
Cnr Oxford St & Greens Rd,
Paddington, NSW 2021
Australia

T:  +61 (0)401 196 653
E:  a.lorange at unsw.edu.au<mailto:a.lorange at unsw.edu.au>
W: artdesign.unsw.edu.au<https://www.artdesign.unsw.edu.au/>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on whose land I live, work and travel through.

CRICOS PROVIDER CODE 00098G

[cid8F1DBFCD-3580-42E1-A894-4FED9A8E634A]