[csaa-forum] The Jackson Jive and Blackface In Australia

Jon Stratton jon_stratton22 at outlook.com.au
Sat Oct 19 18:03:05 ACST 2019

Hi Everybody,
    Back in 2011 I published an article titled ‘The Jackson Jive: Blackface Today and the Limits of Whiteness in Australia’ In the online journal The Journal of the European Association of Studies on Australia.  I have just realised that this journal appears to have disappeared along with the back issues. So, in case anybody is interested I can tell you that there is a copy of this article on my Academia page.

With best regards,
Jon